More Popular Issues
See how voters are siding on other popular political issues...
Last answered 4 hours ago
Distribution of answers submitted by Brazilian voters.
No, limiting drug prices would also limit the investment in research and development into new life-saving drugs
Data includes total votes submitted by visitors since Sep 6, 2016. For users that answer more than once (yes we know), only their most recent answer is counted in the total results. Total percentages may not add up to exactly 100% as we allow users to submit "grey area" stances that may not be categorized into yes/no stances.
Choose a demographic filter
- Partido do Movimento Democrático Brasileiro
- Partido dos Trabalhadores
- Partido da Social Democracia Brasileira
- Partido Democrático Trabalhista
- Partido Trabalhista Brasileiro
- Partido Socialista Brasileiro
- Partido Social Cristão
- Partido Comunista do Brasil
- Partido Verde
- Partido Socialismo e Liberdade
- New Party
- Social Liberal Party
- Sustainability Network
Data based on 30-day moving average to reduce daily variance from traffic sources. Totals may not add up to exactly 100% as we allow users to submit "grey area" stances that may not be categorized into yes/no stances.